SPS showcase

  • Thread starter Thread starter glennf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

glennf

DSR Master
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
2,248
Reaction score
3,166
Location
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How dense is dense ?
Gues the Alk consumption of this tank...
20200425_213129.jpg
20200425_212900.jpg
20200425_212923.jpg
20200425_213037.jpg
20200425_212917.jpg
20200425_212931.jpg
20200425_213122.jpg
20200425_212825.jpg
20200425_212946.jpg
20200425_212938.jpg
20200425_213001.jpg
20200425_212737.jpg
20200425_212731.jpg
20200425_212856.jpg
 
No ideal. All so pretty. Would love to see a photo with all the names of the beauties. I am just starting to get into SPS so I really am curious
 
I measure in pounds of CaRx Media per month. I would guess 2kg per month and that you need a 25kg bag of media at least once a year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new