Sps snipers setosa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raptor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Raptor

Angel Of Death
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
1,179
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this for a few mos, I got a pea sized frag from hugo.
Its approaching my fav list, and it stands out in my tank. Unfortunately a broke a pea sized frag off of it moving it out of the frag rack (Where its at in the Pic) so if anybody wats to trade a odd colored digi for it i am game.
Anywow heres the pic, Bad but you getthe just of the coral.
P1000169.jpg
 
Hugo has a REALLY nice frag pack for sale on RC right now too. Gorgeous coral Creetin, I wish my superman digitata was big enough to frag!
 
I had alot of crap going on then i couldnt even vist here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new