• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ASD Rainbow Millie mother colony for sale.

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reefers.
I recently broke down a tank and combined livestock. Unfortunately I do not have room for this gorgeous piece and the current tank already has a nice colony of the same coral in it. I’m asking $600 but am willing to listen to OBO’s within reason. May consider a trade for higher end blastos, torches, shrooms.
The piece is probably 4-5 years old, very healthy, great color and polyp extension and is a great grower for those who frag and sell corals. This is a classic coral that should be in any sps fans tank!
I’m located in Gainesville FL, but might be willing to drive part way. I’d rather not ship do to its size. If there is enough interest for larger frags, I may consider fragging out the colony. At that time I would consider shipping at the buyers expense. Please let me know if you have any questions.
FC177CBC-43E5-43F3-894F-95E32531A785.jpeg
38CA93C2-99D7-409E-9982-EB70EDAD053B.jpeg

OP
OP
ReefAddiction34

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Colony still for sale. Willing to negotiate on price. If there is enough interest might also frag mini colony’s from it.

loganfifer32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reefers.
I recently broke down a tank and combined livestock. Unfortunately I do not have room for this gorgeous piece and the current tank already has a nice colony of the same coral in it. I’m asking $600 but am willing to listen to OBO’s within reason. May consider a trade for higher end blastos, torches, shrooms.
The piece is probably 4-5 years old, very healthy, great color and polyp extension and is a great grower for those who frag and sell corals. This is a classic coral that should be in any sps fans tank!
I’m located in Gainesville FL, but might be willing to drive part way. I’d rather not ship do to its size. If there is enough interest for larger frags, I may consider fragging out the colony. At that time I would consider shipping at the buyers expense. Please let me know if you have any questions.
FC177CBC-43E5-43F3-894F-95E32531A785.jpeg
38CA93C2-99D7-409E-9982-EB70EDAD053B.jpeg
Still have this?

OP
OP
ReefAddiction34

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to sell as a colony at this time, but if I frag it I’ll let you know!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back