SPS Still alive

Butcher333

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Messages
304
Reaction score
228
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont want to jinx it but I have managed to keep an SPS alive for a week now. LOL Usually I start to lose it a day or two in. I’ll be tickled if all is still well next week. This piece is called $19.99 Cheap Rack. I need to pluck off that algae next. I might be able to purchase a piece with a name if this works out. If my clam was in perfect health I’d be even more happy with my tank.
9B680B2C-C258-4193-8FFD-4C93C36BA5D9.jpeg
F12670F2-5DD9-4083-8EDB-A1FF68A54244.jpeg
 
Take note of current water parameters and try to maintain it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new