Sps vs polyp

  • Thread starter Thread starter iReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
1,150
Reaction score
203
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sometime I wonder if there is any chemical warfare between sps vs paly or zoanthids when they're in contact?

I meant the face of the polyps landing on an sps?
 
Depends on the sps. If they are montiporas then that's no bother because I've had that happen and they both go there own ways. With acroporas it's a different story.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new