SPS , Zoanthid mini colony

Item Price
$30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jeffyang

clownparrot
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2017
Messages
246
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green polyp and blue tip stag, 3-4” frag $60.
Stubbs Stella monti, 2-3” frag $30.
Rasta Zoa mini colony 4” $60.
Rasta Zoa 2” $30
Local pickup Fort Lauderdale 33327
Or $40 UPS overnight shipping

IMG_1781.jpeg IMG_1780.jpeg IMG_1773.jpeg IMG_1774.jpeg IMG_1772.jpeg IMG_1756.jpeg IMG_1757.jpeg
 
Green polyp and blue tip stag, 3-4” frag $60.
Stubbs Stella monti, 2-3” frag $30.
Rasta Zoa mini colony 4” $60.
Rasta Zoa 2” $30
Local pickup Fort Lauderdale 33327
Or $40 UPS overnight shipping

IMG_1781.jpeg IMG_1780.jpeg IMG_1773.jpeg IMG_1774.jpeg IMG_1772.jpeg IMG_1756.jpeg IMG_1757.jpeg
It won't let me PM but I'll take the 2"
 
Stag frag is sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new