SPS,Zoas and Chalices

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
3,561
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok we are going for a vacation and needed some extra stash.. NO work so no extra money for us to spend :)... Shipping fed ex is included ( 50.00). I can ship it next week thanks. 10% will be donated to R2R thanks.

Zoa pack SOLD

Purple Hornets 1 polyp ( you will get 1 since the other one is sold )
014-9.jpg

Nightmares 2 polyp
004copy-3.jpg

Deepwater zoas 5 polyps
016copy-2.jpg

Unknown zoas 5 polyps
006-15.jpg

Deepwater zoas 5 polyps
020-12.jpg


SPS pack SOLD
Upscales Microlados, Ora Chipps, Blue Loisette
001-20.jpg


Rainbow Pocci, Pink Lemonade , Fragfarmer tenius ( looks grafted lol )
004-21.jpg


Steve Elias Stag , Pnoy table , Menard Lemon Lime
006-16.jpg


A/E Pink Cadillac
008-14.jpg


Bali Echinata
010-17.jpg



CHALICES


Orenji Chalice SOLD
008-13.jpg


Blue Lagoon SOLD
024-8.jpg


Bubblegum Chalice ( not the monster ) 60.00
042-5.jpg


Pink 40.00
013-6.jpg
 
Last edited:
dang it i just spent my 250 on frags from mr.coral... woulda much rather of bought these!
 
SPS pack sold in RC.. thanks

the rest are still up for grabs..
 
Last edited:
Steve you are killin me with that orenji chalice dude. That thing is insane. Al
 
I can do all the chalices shipped 400.00

Thanks man.. The lineage to that is from Ultimate frags .. here is another picture of it I posted last february.

061copy.jpg
 
that blue lagoon is amazing.
the PH looks sooooo Beautiful.
 
Zoas SOLD in RC

Orenji and Blue Lagoon SOLD
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new