Squamosa x Maxima hybrid characteristics?

Where the line and white spot first showed up behind the siphon is getting better, the white line up the back of the siphon is smaller, white patch getting smaller. The black portion before the siphon is clearing up, white patch I can see underneath color. At one point there was a black line running up the front of the siphon along with a large black area. That line is gone.
 
Clam mantles are so complex and interesting. From being able to redirect light, iridophores, zooxanthellae shifting around, kinda cool if you ask me.
Yes, I read the post about that. This one was growing fine in lower light. I tried something else with bacteria dosing which I’m beginning to think it didn’t like and I admit I went bluer with the light. Being a Kessil 500x I think I read the spectrum is already set. Anyways, I hope it gets itself back on track, the white patches are strange, irritated or shifting I don’t know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new