SRO-6000sss + Neck Cleaner

SuperDragon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2016
Messages
162
Reaction score
158
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Super Reef Octopus 6000sss ($790) + Octopus 300 Neck Cleaner ($220).
I decided to go a different route. Works perfect. I'm the original owner and have everything. I'm local in San Diego, CA.
$700 shipping included if not too far.

http://www.coralvue.com/sro-6000-spa...rotein-skimmer

20170910_095211.jpg
20170910_091202.jpg 20170910_090309.jpg 20170910_085833.jpg 20170910_085001.jpg
 
I may be able to part the skimmer from the neck cleaner. Please PM me, replying to all inquires.
 
Would u be interested in a trade
 
Still for sale?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new