stag or slimer in blue

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would you have a blue slimer or stag if so could you post a pic or two would love to see the color . I have had the green slimer and like the color so vivid and love to mix it with other acro's for contrast but rarely see the blue slimer . Is there any other color available other than the green and blue like yellow ?

aalvarado87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never seen a blue slimer I have seen the blue tipped slimer as mentioned above. Any how i would go with the stag. I like how they get the ice blue tips really looks good i have a few in spread out in my tank that i need to remove. Or you know what I vote both of em why not?

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i actually have a blue slimer...no doubt its a slimer,it freakin slimes like my green and has the same coralites and structure as my big green slimer,its not nearly as blue as it was,because i just upgraded my 90 gallon to a 150 and everything is a lil freaked out from being housed for a month in a 300 gallon tub....but yeah,its like a baby blue color with darker blue tips.....when it colors up ill gets some pics up....

OP
OP
RogerWilco357

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah that is a blue slimer not the green with blue tips i have that . I have seen blue slimers just like the green but vary in their color of blue seen one teal to light blue and one dark blue but not like stag blue hard to describe i have no pics or would have posted them ,,if you have a pic post it so they can see what we are talking about and year they slime alot if you mess with them you have to change that carbon to make sure your water stays nice and clean or at least i do when i mess with them they are large pieces.10inch at least.

SunnyX

ReefSite.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this blue slimer for over 7 years now. It's an amazing peice and truly one of kind:

Sorry, no frags available.

Sonny's Blue Slimer
3483747_orig.jpg

Sonny

OP
OP
RogerWilco357

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is where I saw it at you house I remember when you touched it and it slimmed up lol but alot of people have never seen one and think i am crazy and that i must have seen a stag lol..thanks for the pic post.
I've had this blue slimer for over 7 years now. It's an amazing peice and truly one of kind:

Sorry, no frags available.

Sonny's Blue Slimer
3483747_orig.jpg

Sonny

SunnyX

ReefSite.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol yeah people thought I was crazy too. It's a blue slimer, and it has been looking good for 7 years now. Everyone always wants a frag, I just hate chopping it up. I'm gonna let it grow out for a year or so before I frag it again. While it is a slimer, it doesn't grow as fast as the green variety.

Sonny

OP
OP
RogerWilco357

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
really thought it would have the same properties in growth darn ..well save me a piece brother.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 41 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back