Staghorn Growth Time-lapse

Check out the 0:28 mark where the new growth repairs a damaged branch.
I loved that bit - definitely a fascinating process watching SPS grow. Would be intruiged to see something similar done with an LPS.
 
I loved that bit - definitely a fascinating process watching SPS grow. Would be intruiged to see something similar done with an LPS.
Me too! It may be out there. I haven't looked yet. This one just came to me on it's own via a non-reefing feed.
 
Incredible video! Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new