Stand for 215g corner pentagon ideas?

Octoreef215

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone looking to build a stand for my new to me tank, I acquired a 215g corner tank and planning on building a steel stand and was wondering people’s thoughts and if anyone has had experience building one.
Here are some sketch ups, plan on using
2 1/2 x 1 1/2 rectangle tubing 11 gauge steel.

95521F23-C573-4B59-98CD-09AFC68BD535.jpeg
 
May I ask where you got your corner tank. I’m thinking about getting one, or should say my wife wants one. Anything for a new tank. But yeah would you share the details?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new