Stand for 350G with strange dimensions.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Strap624
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That looks sharp. I like the dimensions of that tank.

Is that an Oscar in the fresh tank I see?
 
Working on return manifold and overflow drains.
20230306_141924.jpg
20230306_141906.jpg
 
Got the pump running and doing a leak test. Pump is rated at 3400gph. 2" pump oulet to 2" manifold. Then split to two 1.5" returns. It drains the 75g sump fast! I'll probably only run it at 65% or so. This is a test at 100%
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new