Stang's Shroomie Shenanigans

Here we go better drop in with a......
giphy (12).gif
 
And don't worry, @Stang67 has been blaming me for the shenanigans for a while. :winking-face-with-tongue:
I heard you were a founding member actually…… :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I’m being scolded at by my superiors for forgetting to tag a few people. Oh INTERN! @N1tew0lf1212 will be responsible for the rest :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I think you have that misunderstood lol gonna have to tag the man the myth the legend.....
@MERKEY
 
I came really close to getting a IM 40 cube but wasn’t sure it would fit. Which. makes laugh a bit, since I managed to fit the SR60, albeit on the opposite side of the first tanks.
1675747799797.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new