Stanley Cup Bracket Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Bruins all day top line in Nhl
 
I was at the game. Caps were the better team for all but 5 minutes.

I agree, the pens played a sloppy game and were missing malkin yet still were able to pull off the win. That's not a good sign for the caps.

Either way the pens are playing with house money, if they lose they still have the last 2 Stanley cups if they win it's just gravy.
 
Wild out again pretty quick for me. Liking Vegas for the novelty.
 
Game four tonight. If you are watching on TV, you may see me. I'll be the guy in the red Caps Jersey.
 
Game four tonight. If you are watching on TV, you may see me. I'll be the guy in the red Caps Jersey.
I seen you last game. you were the one yelling and screeming
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new