Star Wars Coral Names

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2014
Messages
2,130
Reaction score
1,049
Location
Gilbert, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this idea a few weeks now and know the inevitable is coming. So before vendors start re-naming common corals for high end prices, lets do it for them.

The rules are simple, name a coral and post up a picture. This will prevent people from re-naming it lol.

So up first.

Bantha Fodder Acro
_MG_4589 (2).jpg

Sith Lord Digitata
_MG_4593.jpg

Green Lightsaber Slimer
_MG_4595.jpg

Ewok's Dream Valida
_MG_4592.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm on it lol! what's not to love about the inevitable Gamorrean Bottle brush:) Had this thing over 9 years now! No renaming going on here my good friend;)

Gamoren_zpsjodnthfh.jpg

I love that piece! Of course, you can use any names we mention. Your SPS are always top notch and unfiltered. I'd be honored if you renamed some of your SPS after Star Wars lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new