starfish hitchhiker

holtzbrandon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone know w
wp_ss_20140901_0001.jpg
hat he is. skinny arms and black and white stripes
 
Haha. I just posted the same thing. I have read that they are good, and a part of the CuC.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new