Starfish not able to eat

Guynamedfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
199
Reaction score
26
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to feed my chocolate chip starfish but the grouper keeps stealing all the food before the starfish can get it any ideas how I can get him to stop stealing it
 
I’m trying to feed my chocolate chip starfish but the grouper keeps stealing all the food before the starfish can get it any ideas how I can get him to stop stealing it
Can you feed the sea star when the lights are out?

Are you using a skewer to push food under the sea star?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new