Starting a 75L nano cheap light options

chris669

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
50
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im wanting some ideas for cheap lighting
I will be going just an anemone and clownfish
 
Need the size of the tank. Cube long tall. Anemone need good light. T5 are cheap now and common. Better than led still.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new