Starting My Reefing Journey

DA67EDEC-482F-41BA-A4BA-2C77446D449D.gif
 
Welcome!

Great handle. Sounds like you're off to a pragmatic start, but by throwing "midlife" in there, you've given yourself a built-in for the occasional splurge.... so long as you don't buy a convertible as well :rolleyes:

Plus, after having a 15 year tank, you'll still be midlife. 60 is the new 40 after all..

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome!

Great handle. Sounds like you're off to a pragmatic start, but by throwing "midlife" in there, you've given yourself a built-in for the occasional splurge.... so long as you don't buy a convertible as well :rolleyes:

Plus, after having a 15 year tank, you'll still be midlife. 60 is the new 40 after all..

spockwelcome.jpg
I thought starting a reef tank was my splurge.
 
Hey everyone! I wanted to say hi and that I'm a complete newbie. But, I'm very excited about this hobby and can't wait to get my tank going. I bought a nice, used IM NUVO SR-60 and it's cleaned and ready to go. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you and please give me a shout out if you find me veering off the path during my journey.

My IM NUVO SR-60
Welcome to R2R from Texas! HAPPY REEFIN’
:) This is ,in my opinion, THE best resource for knowledge! I’m no pro but the best advice would be don’t rush it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new