Starting the tank over after 3 years.....Need help.......

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoTakeANap
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GoTakeANap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
315
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone. I currently have a 54 gallon corner tank I am starting over. Currently I have no fish in the tank but would like the fish listed below. In what order should I introduce them? Also any other fish I could add to the list let me know. Looking for ideas on fish that wont hide and will show themselves. lol

Longnose Hawk
Midas Blenny
Four Line Wrasse
Pajama Cardinalfish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new