Starting to show off colour :)

Wayne Kruger

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
12
Location
Namibia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello community, I have had this mushroom for about 3 months now, I regularly used to target feed them until I got fish, I had to hold back on feeding fish and coral at the same time to prevent my parameters from going haywire. They at least seem to keep a new purple color which my eye only caught a few days ago. Can these shrooms filter feed from the water column? My zoanthids seem to catch some of the food particles every time I feed but I want to know if the shrooms are capable of the same, I want these mushrooms to multiply quickly.
Anyone maybe know the secret to fast shroom replication? :)
Cheers!


IMG_1492.JPG
 
Yes they can catch particles out of the water column. Some shrooms in my tank will form a sort of cup when there is good in the water
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new