Starting with small drop off

Welcome to R2R!!

10A418FF-559E-4C2A-842D-395EEE735DE8.gif
 
Nice little drop-off starter

WELCOME48.jpg
 
Thank you for your compliments and words of encouragement. I was prepared to sell it but my wife said we should go with it. We have it for 5 years already.

Tank changed position to other side of the room.
IMG_2616.JPEG



We bought some equipment for start; RO, heater, flow pump, thermometer, salt, salinty tester and sand with bacteria.

Aquascaping ended badly, that's was the idea (see picture) but when I took it out and went downstairs to glue them together I tripped and dropped the rocks which broke into much smaller unusable pieces.

IMG_2652.JPG


Hopefully today will be the day when we will fill it with water and I will start build thread and post link to it here.

Thank you again for nice words.
 
Welcome to R2R! That's a cool little tank. Drop offs can be a bit challenging in regards to flow.
 
Welcome to R2R, there is a lot of information here, if you can’t find it, ask questions, someone will have an answer for you. Enjoy your stay here, a lot of great people are here.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R

I love the drop off style tanks!

Zoas, mushrooms, star polyps are all easy ztarter corals that would do well ;)

More pics as you fill it up!!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new