Steve's LED Biocube 32 settings

j.wilhelm.jr87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2024
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Location
Salisbury
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any recommendations? Everything I see only talks about channel 1 & 2, but the literature has you set channels 1-4. Says I believe to go up 1% a week until desired, but am trying to get a guestimate on a level I'm shooting for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new