Steves LEDs Biocube32 light upgrade

BRS

Ruttigerhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I just received the Steve LEDs upgrade for my Biocube32. I've emailed the company but haven't heard back yet. The instructions weren't very clear when it came to the wiring and I'm hoping someone may have some insight. There is a wire to plug into Channels 1 and 2, however no wire for Channels 3 and 4. So it seems we have no access to, or no control over those channels. Has anyone else experienced this? Could we be missing a wire?

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
Ruttigerhawk

Ruttigerhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Yes I did see that but the instructions are telling me that ch3 and ch4 are used to control the second row of lights and it does nothing because I have no wire to plug into them. I'm just confused I didn't get the uv booster is that what plugs into ch3 and ch4?

BRS
OP
Ruttigerhawk

Ruttigerhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just stayed at 1200 for both channels. Tuesday I'll bump the blues up a little. I don't want to blast my corals. I am running just blue from 8pm to 10PM but I have to turn them off manually. Still can't figure out how to ramp down with just blues.

jskoms

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just stayed at 1200 for both channels. Tuesday I'll bump the blues up a little. I don't want to blast my corals. I am running just blue from 8pm to 10PM but I have to turn them off manually. Still can't figure out how to ramp down with just blues.
Did you set the night mode to 0? Mine should start ramping down soon. I’ll let you know how that goes.

Click to watch best scape method in 5 easy steps!
BRS

When is the last time you purchased cleanup crew critters?

• Past few days

Votes: 60 12.1%
  • Past few weeks

Votes: 134 27.1%
  • Past few months

Votes: 159 32.2%
  • Over a half a year

Votes: 70 14.2%
  • Over a year ago

Votes: 67 13.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 0.8%
CWT Aquatics - Acrylic Sumps, Tanks, and More!