Steviereefs 75 gal tank update!!!!!

Man thing are really growing much faster now!!!!! This Thursday I'm gonna hook up my dual doser for dosing my alkalinity because I'm at the point were I think one dose a day might be too much swing, plus the added stability I think will help the growth also any thoughts......
IMAG1093.jpg
 
Looks good!
 
I did a big clean up today, changed water, changed activated carbon and filter flaws, while cleaning the rock work I bumped the Orange digitata and a big piece broke so I put it on the the right side. I think it brings more balance.
IMAG1202.jpg
 
Looks good. Once you hook that doser up you'll probably never go back to hand dosing.
Thanks. Yeah I can't wait to hook the doser up and the thing is that was a blessing in disguise was I actually hooked it up and the air pump failed so it never dosed and in recent event found out the dose would have been way over board, so the pump fail saved my tank Big time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new