Stichodactyla Gigantea

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kris4647
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
anyone know of any for sale ? having a hard time finding a green or any other color right now
 
anyone know of any for sale ? having a hard time finding a green or any other color right now

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/for/d/yellow-gigi-carpet-anemone/7080084334.html
This guy has been trying to sell this for some time. I’m guessing it’s really high in price. I don’t know anything about it, or who it is, or the cost, but it’s been on CL on and off a long time. He used to show pics of it but I guess for how often it’s posted adding pics is too much work lol.
 
There’s one on eBay. Online I like infinityreef and Aqua-SD.

(Side note Aqua-SD has Mertens on sale)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new