• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

STICKS!!

Item Price
$50-$90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
TSA Carolina Reaper: $70
TSA Dan Aykroyd: $70
JF Wedding Crasher: $70
WWC Crimson Raider: $50
TSA Fruity Pebbles: $80
Oregon Tort: $50
TCK Burning Bush: $80
PC Rainbow: $50
TSA Bill Murray: $60
Vivid Confetti: $80
SC Orange Passion: SOLD
Walt Disney: $80
Lava Lamp Tenuis: $60
Pink Cadillac: $50
POTO Goofy Homewrecker: $90
TGC Cherry Bomb: $90
TSA Optimus Prime: $70
CR Daredevil: $60
WWC Taste the Rainbow: $70

Pickup: Jackson, NJ


Delivery $50 - Continental US

IMG_7640.jpeg IMG_7639.jpeg IMG_7637.jpeg IMG_7635.jpeg IMG_7634.jpeg IMG_7633.jpeg IMG_7631.jpeg IMG_7627.jpeg IMG_7537.jpeg IMG_7527.jpeg IMG_7513.jpeg IMG_7548.jpeg IMG_7546.jpeg

Hey, Walt Disney is not available anymore. I do have the rest.
Ok np. Saturday it ok for you?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new