Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know! I would be one of those snipers but both of our tanks aren't ready for those gorgeous goodies. But have no fear we will come back with vegeance!I wish! The snipers were too fast for me! ;)









STL loving the pics and the royal blue LED's! Hav you gotten brown diatom algae yet?



Also, full tank shot - getting some coral moved in... and the green chromis is clearly pleased
IMG_4125.jpg by STL01, on Flickr
Hey STL did you get Dr. Timm's product at WWC? Is it better than brightwells microbacter?

hey guys I think he is another arnaldo from pr lol :bigsmile:. I miss you guys to merry Christmas hope to see you guys soonWe are too Naldo! How is Puerto Rico? We miss you around here at the shop.


Here's a late morning photo of the trigger:
IMG_4223.jpg by STL01, on Flickr
The lighting transitions from 20k in the the morning to 14k in the afternoon, so this is whiter and brighter lighting than last night's photo which was taken in darkening 20k as the lights transitioned to evening mode (actinic blue).
I'll try another photo this afternoon when they hit peak brightness, maybe I can shoot that one at ISO 200 (vs 400 for this, and 1600 for last night)