- Joined
- Feb 25, 2011
- Messages
- 987
- Reaction score
- 153
- Location
- San Diego
- What state or country do you live in
- California
STL I like this shot and the coloring looks great on the trigger.
Is this trigger reef safe?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
STL I like this shot and the coloring looks great on the trigger.
Is this trigger reef safe?







IMHO phosphates will brown out your sps...................... also the tanks is looking great Sean!!! keep up the good work!My phosphates are a bit high because My tangs are getting to large for the tanks at they are a bit messy.. lol That is actually first on my hit list is to sell them. Then I can get a bit of a better idea about my lighting.. Looking for any large tangs? lol