Stn from the base or bites?

Luisreefmexico

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I recently detected some acroporas with blenching from the base
Colud you identify if it are stn or maybe someone is eating my corals?
alk:7.3
Mg: 1250
Ca:500
pO4: .17

52E60A7D-23BA-4819-82B2-5117FD83C3FE.jpeg 94BF32B8-D780-421B-BC00-82093B382B01.jpeg BE6DC396-0657-434A-AD59-21F514D5E1EA.jpeg E25DC55A-0113-47FE-8057-E35824F28F2C.jpeg
 
Hello
I recently detected some acroporas with blenching from the base
Colud you identify if it are stn or maybe someone is eating my corals?
alk:7.3
Mg: 1250
Ca:500
pO4: .17

52E60A7D-23BA-4819-82B2-5117FD83C3FE.jpeg 94BF32B8-D780-421B-BC00-82093B382B01.jpeg BE6DC396-0657-434A-AD59-21F514D5E1EA.jpeg E25DC55A-0113-47FE-8057-E35824F28F2C.jpeg
Looks to be a highly shaded area on the last two photos so that is the likely culprit. In the first two photos I can't say that I see an issue. Could be STN...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new