Stock ideas

RichT1973

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
16
Location
Sheffield
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I’ve just upgraded to a 53 gallon Max Nano XXL and my 4 small fish are looking a bit lost. I have 2 Ocellaris Clown fish, a Royal Gramma and a Yellow Clown Goby. Unfortunately my Blue damselfish took advantage of the new open top tank and made his bid for freedom last weekend, so now I only have the 4 fish. Would anybody have any recommendations for some reef safe fish to keep my crew company. I like the look of the Flame Hawkfish, but not sure if it would get on with my Goby. I am planning on getting a Red Stripe mimic tang and a Flame angel, but would like some other interesting fish first. All advice greatly appreciated. Thank you.

IMG_0118.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new