Stock

Guynamedfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve come up with another stock for a 75 gallon it’s 4 ft long and 20 inches wide and I think 18 inches tall so I’ve got a shortfin lion beta grouper ribbon eel Picasso trigger and convict tang will the Picasso trigger mess with the tang if so scratch the tang

ISpeakForTheSeas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The trigger and tang will out grow the tank, but enough people want to keep tangs and triggers that you should be able to rehome them alright. Ribbon eels are known for being difficult to keep, so I’d thoroughly research how to care for it before deciding if you want to keep one or not.

Upvote 0

YOYOYOReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ever kept a ribbon eel, would not recommend trying it in a community tank unless you have kept one solo.
they are not easy to keep adn will starve unless you target feed in a community setting

Upvote 0

ISpeakForTheSeas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the tang, any bristletooth tang could work in a tank that size (there are a few different species, you can look at them on liveaquaria’s site to get an idea of what each looks like). For the trigger, there really aren’t any triggers that I know of that are suited for less than 6 foot tanks, so you might want to consider a wrasse or a pufferfish or something in its place.

Upvote 0
Back