Stocking 30 gallon tank

LiLinka

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2023
Messages
284
Reaction score
154
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please excuse all algea, dirty glass, and sand as well as the dead stylo. I’ve been in this hobby for quite some time and this tank is pretty new. *up since october* I just wanted the communities input on what to stock some areas that are feeling kind of blank in the tank. Something to fill it in more I will attach some photos with circled areas.

77B70780-0C76-4DB4-9835-EAD748379697.jpeg 26F6D09C-0B61-430B-A282-0C390FD7542F.jpeg 2A3B0AF5-C1C8-4C6A-8C3D-D7B7F0716855.jpeg 5ECD8CD3-E061-4992-B197-A5339234EC2A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new