Stocking a 65 Gallon

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She's been eating well!
Great news!! I got some nice photos of mine just now :)
image.jpg
image.jpg

OP
OP
Woodyman

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I just need to start stocking the 'reef' portion of the tank..

OP
OP
Woodyman

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

And figure out if I'm moving my clowns, getting another pair, or something else.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are lovely fish! Mine has been settling in and becoming more curious and active the last couple days.
I’d love to grab another leopard of a different species just because of the curious behaviour.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, that’s the fun part!! Adding coral is so nice to do! I’m still waiting for my leopard and naoko to outgrow my nano so I can try grab a more colourful fish.
I’m still questioning if I move the candy cane to the 4’ tank in the long run and grow it out in the nano. I wish there was a way to drag my ricordea and NOT destroy the rock it’s on aswell.

But anyway, where are most of your fish native to? Because then if you have a heavy amount of fish from the same place you could replicate a part of the reef they’re found near/around (My plan is to go Indonesian only but we’ll see how long it’ll take before I change the idea).

OP
OP
Woodyman

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to grab another leopard of a different species just because of the curious behaviour.

I'd have to agree, the curiosity in her eyes is fun to watch as she's been exploring. The hawk is the same way, he likes to swim down and perch on a rock in the front corner and stare me down

OP
OP
Woodyman

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, that’s the fun part!! Adding coral is so nice to do! I’m still waiting for my leopard and naoko to outgrow my nano so I can try grab a more colourful fish.
I’m still questioning if I move the candy cane to the 4’ tank in the long run and grow it out in the nano. I wish there was a way to drag my ricordea and NOT destroy the rock it’s on aswell.

But anyway, where are most of your fish native to? Because then if you have a heavy amount of fish from the same place you could replicate a part of the reef they’re found near/around (My plan is to go Indonesian only but we’ll see how long it’ll take before I change the idea).

With the exception of the royal everything else is indo-pacific, I believe specifically philippines for all, I'd have to scan the stickers again. My LFS sources from Quality Marine so the fish all come with a sticker which you can scan for some info. I wish QM had more info, but it's better than nothing.

Here's a link from the sticker, click on 'scan' at the bottom of the page.

It would be nice if the photos were actually of the fish purchased and if they more of the 'catch' or location info, but this is more info than I've ever had with fish purchases before so I'm pleased. I've got the stickers for all the inhabitants in this tank, I've been sticking them on my sump...

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back