Stocking help for 160g

Aldemirgen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
recently i am going for bigger tank i had 60g mixxed Reef and now going for 160g Mixxed Reef bu i need stocking options now i have some little fishes and 2 tang(i got them a 2 week ago because i was already started for new tank) i will give list of fishes i have down there i am really a invert guy but in Turkey importing inverts is restricted so i can't get everything
i am really like colorfull and swimmer fishes like wrasse but i cant get much of them because of fights so any aadvice about stoccking this lil monster for me?

I have
1602669837837.png

most likely i am going to rehome BiColor Blenny(mean fish kill couple of fish i had) and Eibl's Angelfish(nipping corals) so any new ideas?

Thanks

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always like Powder Blue. They certainly are beautiful Tangs.
Angels, I recommended African Flameback or Flame, and Regal angel.
Are you into Flasher and Fairy Wrasses? Consider a few of those. These guys are short live, you are lucky if you get 5 years out of them.
How about a group of Leopard wrasse?
What about interesting fish like the Yellow head Jawfish?
Royal Gramma?
Marine Beta?

OP
OP
Aldemirgen

Aldemirgen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always like Powder Blue. They certainly are beautiful Tangs.
Angels, I recommended African Flameback or Flame, and Regal angel.
Are you into Flasher and Fairy Wrasses? Consider a few of those. These guys are short live, you are lucky if you get 5 years out of them.
How about a group of Leopard wrasse?
What about interesting fish like the Yellow head Jawfish?
Royal Gramma?
Marine Beta?

Thank you for advises! i want to get a list with some of them and talk with LFS so if i can order some of them because of Pandemic they not ordering much.
  • I love powder blue too but they are bit risky with ick problems
  • Ah i most likely try to get Flame i really love those
  • When i was looking for stocking post in forum i found some wrasse list so i will get into them for further resarch but list was like this
    1602674534869.png
  • i have 1 at the list upthere but didnt think wrasse can live with group i will look further around that too.
  • i love Yellow head Jawfish but i couldnt get luck abound findy any in Turkey so they are still on my list if i get lucky
  • Royal gramma in my thinking list too because they are really colorfull and some kind of peacefull
  • Oh Marine Beta is my dream fish too but only one time i could find in Turkey and it was dead before can leave LFS Quarintine tank but i have to look carefully about that if i get some of the fishs in my list but if i remmber correct Marine Betta's is peacefull

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Living in Turkey, you maybe able to get more Red Sea fish. If this is the case, certainly get a Eightline Flasher Wrasse
EightlineFlasher2019061603.jpg

I spend almost 150 for this little thing, but able to brought him to his full potential
EightLineFlasher2018051002.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back