Apr 9, 2015 #1 DarkTang Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 21, 2014 Messages 1,040 Reaction score 718 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm linking my new db rimless 28 to my 400g system. Any ideas for stocks? I was thinking maybe anem tank or display macro algae tank
I'm linking my new db rimless 28 to my 400g system. Any ideas for stocks? I was thinking maybe anem tank or display macro algae tank
Apr 9, 2015 #2 SaltAddict89 Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 15, 2014 Messages 447 Reaction score 26 Location Groton,CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 2 clowns, watchamn goby, algae blenny and 3 chromis
Apr 9, 2015 #3 JerSaint Valuable Member View Badges Joined Mar 17, 2014 Messages 1,549 Reaction score 868 Location Mystic, CT What state or country do you live in Connecticut Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Crazy Nem tank would be cool!
Apr 9, 2015 #4 Tahoe61 10K Club member View Badges Ultimate Member Reef Squad Excellence Award R2R App User Moderator Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Mar 2, 2012 Messages 18,455 Reaction score 22,335 Location AZ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hmm with 400 gallons of dilution as back up you could get away with some NPS.
Apr 9, 2015 #5 Frankyrivera Active Member View Badges CTARS Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 299 Reaction score 186 Location Hartford CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Def a nem tank. I just scored a sexy nem and now I want to fill my whole tank with it lol and some clown fish make it a nem paradise
Def a nem tank. I just scored a sexy nem and now I want to fill my whole tank with it lol and some clown fish make it a nem paradise
Apr 9, 2015 #6 OP OP DarkTang Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 21, 2014 Messages 1,040 Reaction score 718 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Rub it in frankyyy lol
Apr 9, 2015 #7 JerSaint Valuable Member View Badges Joined Mar 17, 2014 Messages 1,549 Reaction score 868 Location Mystic, CT What state or country do you live in Connecticut Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sounds like a Nem tank is in the future.
Apr 10, 2015 #8 OP OP DarkTang Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 21, 2014 Messages 1,040 Reaction score 718 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Adding this bad boy into the tank with 2 awesome designer clowns... What should I pick? I like snowflakes maybe Picasso's?
Adding this bad boy into the tank with 2 awesome designer clowns... What should I pick? I like snowflakes maybe Picasso's?
Apr 10, 2015 #9 JerSaint Valuable Member View Badges Joined Mar 17, 2014 Messages 1,549 Reaction score 868 Location Mystic, CT What state or country do you live in Connecticut Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Lightning Maroon Clowns
Apr 10, 2015 #10 OP OP DarkTang Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 21, 2014 Messages 1,040 Reaction score 718 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Too mean [emoji14]
Apr 10, 2015 #11 JerSaint Valuable Member View Badges Joined Mar 17, 2014 Messages 1,549 Reaction score 868 Location Mystic, CT What state or country do you live in Connecticut Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sorry[emoji16] !! So many to clowns to choose from, can't wait to see this tank up and running.
Apr 10, 2015 #12 Frankyrivera Active Member View Badges CTARS Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 299 Reaction score 186 Location Hartford CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Get some davincis
Apr 10, 2015 #13 Masedaddy Well-Known Member View Badges Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 500 Reaction score 81 Location Summerville, SC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Davincis are nice. I like Wyoming Whites as well.
Apr 10, 2015 #14 SaltAddict89 Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 15, 2014 Messages 447 Reaction score 26 Location Groton,CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 A Wyoming white and 1 davinci and hope for them to breed