Stocking ideas for 28g cube?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
718
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm linking my new db rimless 28 to my 400g system. Any ideas for stocks? I was thinking maybe anem tank or display macro algae tank
uploadfromtaptalk1428614572705.jpg
 
Hmm with 400 gallons of dilution as back up you could get away with some NPS.
 
Def a nem tank. I just scored a sexy nem and now I want to fill my whole tank with it lol and some clown fish make it a nem paradise


 
Sounds like a Nem tank is in the future.
 
Adding this bad boy into the tank with 2 awesome designer clowns... What should I pick? I like snowflakes maybe Picasso's?

uploadfromtaptalk1428638467945.jpg
 
Sorry[emoji16] !! So many to clowns to choose from, can't wait to see this tank up and running.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new