Stocking List Compatibility

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
2,215
Reaction score
8,522
Location
Madison, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I’m currently cycling rock for my 25 gallon AIO. I wont be buying any fish until June, at which point I will quarantine them for a month. So the fish probably won’t make it into the display tank for 2-3 months yet.

Would this stocking list be a compatible grouping?
- 2 Clownfish
- 1 Banggai Cardinal
- 1 Clown Goby
- 1 ORA Scooter Dragonet
 
They're all fairly peaceful, I don't think youll have an issue with aggression.
Cool. ORA lists that their dragonets are raised on pellets, so I was just wondering if any of those fish would compete for food with it. Sounds good to me tho :)
 
Yeah you should be good, but one time my friends banggai cardinal killed the other fish, but I think that was a one off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new