Stocking List for 32 gallon Fish-only Tank

If you have good filtration every thing looks good except the puffer. If you are planning to not get any inverts then it’s fine.

A coral beauty would definitely be more comfortable in a bigger tank but tbh I had a CB in a 29 gallon and he did fine, so even though I wouldn’t recommend getting one if you did get one it would be okay. Also if you do get one you have to remove a few fish off your list.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new