Stocking my 200 FOWLR.

Drayven666

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for stocking ideas for my 72x26x24 200 gallon. Looking into my options so I can like up their quarantine with my tank fallow end date. Brook came in the water from an order of inverts a few weeks ago, and the fish go back in June 10th-ish. Only requirement is that the fish won't eat urchins or fighting conchs. Tank is 11 months old.

Right now, I have:
Blue Tang
Yellow Tang
Foxface

LPS Bum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 7 large and 2 dwarf marine angels in my 240 FOWLR. Can’t beat an Asfur, Majestic, Queen or Maculosus Angel. They won’t bother the urchin nor the conch.

My Aussie Harlequin Tusk is beautiful, but that could possibly be an issue with your conch (though they seem to prefer shrimp and small crabs rather than larger shelled inverts). My Sargassum Trigger is a great fish too and invert safe.

All great options for a large FOWLR like yours.

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll probably move him to my macro tank. It's getting to be a PITA to keep it all trimmed
If you would like to move all the inverts over a porcupine puffer would be my suggestion! They are my favorite fish and like little puppies. This is Hewbie!
IMG_9957.jpeg

OP
OP
Drayven666

Drayven666

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you would like to move all the inverts over a porcupine puffer would be my suggestion! They are my favorite fish and like little puppies. This is Hewbie!
IMG_9957.jpeg
They're adorable. I just don't want to get too attached and have to get rid of it after a year or two, I'm going to be moving quite far in about a year and a half. I'll consider it

Back