Stocking my 25 gallon

A Pom Pom crab is the only thing I’ve ever removed from my tank so far, and that was after only 4 days. I caught it stalking and trying to take down my cleaner shrimp.


Afterwards, I found that other people saw their Pom Poms take out fish, including clowns. As interesting as they are, I won’t risk getting another.
 
A Pom Pom crab is the only thing I’ve ever removed from my tank so far, and that was after only 4 days. I caught it stalking and trying to take down my cleaner shrimp.


Afterwards, I found that other people saw their Pom Poms take out fish, including clowns. As interesting as they are, I won’t risk getting another

Thanks for the warning. I'll do more research.
 
Hello I'm finally putting together my stock list for my IM 25 lagoon. Give me some feedback.
Fish
2 Caramel Ocellaris clownfish
1 Royal Gramma basslet
1 orchid dottyback
1 sand sifting goby still can't find the right one suggestions plz!
Inverts
10 cerith snails
5 Hermit crabs
5 Limpets
1 Crocea clam
A lot of Feather dusters & Christmas tree worms
3 Pom Pom crabs
2 emerald crabs
2 Flame scallops
1 pistol shrimp
1 scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp
I have a feeling this is probably too much and I will probably have to knock a few off or a lot off of this list. I am also not going to add these all at once this the end goal. What does everyone think? What should I add first? Thank you in advance.
Have you gotten any of these fish bc I’my opinion the royal gramma needs at least 75 gallons bc in my last 40 gallon it was horribly aggressive so I brought it back to the shop when I transferred everything to the 25 gallon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new