Stocking Opinions

BlackiceClowns

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2023
Messages
176
Reaction score
166
Location
Victoria
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone
I've got a 20 by 20 by 27 inches tank. The tank has a total of 175 liters which is approximately 45 gallons.
this is the original stocking list in order of what I plan on adding first to last.
  1. Clownfish (2)
  2. Bangai Cardinal Fish (?)
  3. Flame, Falco, or Longnose Hawkfish (One of these)
  4. Pistol Shrimp Goby Pair (1 each)
What do you guys think about this amount of fish? Also how many Bangai cardinals do you think I could keep?

Thanks.
 
This stocking list works, but I advise you to consider. Redo it with super peaceful fish with sexy dancing shrimp. The choice is yours! Cant wait to see the tank in couple years.
 
Hello everyone
I've got a 20 by 20 by 27 inches tank. The tank has a total of 175 liters which is approximately 45 gallons.
this is the original stocking list in order of what I plan on adding first to last.
  1. Clownfish (2)
  2. Bangai Cardinal Fish (?)
  3. Flame, Falco, or Longnose Hawkfish (One of these)
  4. Pistol Shrimp Goby Pair (1 each)
What do you guys think about this amount of fish? Also how many Bangai cardinals do you think I could keep?

Thanks.
You should be alright, I’d be cautious with the Hawks in a 20” cube. They can be rather boisterous, especially flames.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new