- Joined
- Jan 30, 2022
- Messages
- 191
- Reaction score
- 120
- Location
- Rochester
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
My new tank is 48x24x16 and has a 2.5” deep sand bed. Lots of caves and swim throughs. Emerald 34 sump with a reef octo 152 int skimmer
-2 bangaii cardinal
-2 clown fish
-1 Pygmy angel
-1 tomini tang
-1 one spot fox face
- 1 melanurus wrasse
- 1 carpenter wrasse
- 1 down the road after the sand dirties up diamond goby
I currently have 2 clowns and 1 Pygmy angel in my current set up
These photos were b4 I added 60 pounds of sand.

-2 bangaii cardinal
-2 clown fish
-1 Pygmy angel
-1 tomini tang
-1 one spot fox face
- 1 melanurus wrasse
- 1 carpenter wrasse
- 1 down the road after the sand dirties up diamond goby
I currently have 2 clowns and 1 Pygmy angel in my current set up
These photos were b4 I added 60 pounds of sand.


.