Stomatella Snail?

13rodo

Lord of the Reefs
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Messages
863
Reaction score
1,248
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This little guy popped off a frag I got. Thought it was a stomatella, but thought I'd double check before I keep it. Thanks!

IMG_3693.jpeg
IMG_3690.jpeg
 
Pics are fuzzy for me,but looks like one
 
Interesting colors on th shell but it's a Stomatella.
 
Last edited:
By the way if you have more than one , be prepared to potentially find lots of baby snails. I got several from Corals Anonymous and now less than a month later about 14+ baby stomatella on visible areas including display panes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new