• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Store owners, who wants to sell and ship me a Aquavitro Sentia master unit.

Townes_Van_Camp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody with a brick and mortar pet store a seachem/Aquavitro dealer? I only have one in my area and I refuse to do business with them. I'd prefer not to buy off of eBay either. But I will if this doesn't work.

I'd like to purchase a Aquavitro Sentia master unit. These are harder to find than I had expected.

Thanks in advance
Townes

Darstar301

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you think about just moving on to another doser? I looked at the unit at my LFS but decided to move to another doser due to the price ( about the same as a Versa) and hard-to-find parts.

OP
OP
Townes_Van_Camp

Townes_Van_Camp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have. And versa is my number two. But the pump uses a Kamoer stepper. It can't be that difficult to source parts outside of main boards.

But you are correct and that isy follow up choice.

Darstar301

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could just get the X1 PRO T Stepper Pump from BRS for 164.99? It is cheaper than the Sentia but you can't connect them and make em pretty.

OP
OP
Townes_Van_Camp

Townes_Van_Camp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in a 1963 block w/brick veneer ranch. My interior walls are 3/8 in gypsum lathe with 1/2 in plaster over the top of that. I run a wifi 6 mesh with 2.4 and 5.0 networks. I still have connection issues because of the walls.

The one big knock on the Kamoer is it's network reliability. I'm out on that. It's not about connect and make pretty. It's about my basic needs and the product I specifically asked about. I appreciate your anything but the product that fits my needs suggestions. I'll wait and see if anyone has it or buy it on eBay. If someone knows of the Aquavitro pump do you think they have done their homework?

Have a good day.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back