Stores that sell copepods

MyLittleReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
117
Reaction score
41
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of months ago, I came across a company selling an impressive mix of copepods in a large quantity. Unfortunately, I did not bookmark it and I cannot remember who it was and my searches do not bring it up. Does anyone know of a company selling something like this?
 
Check into Dinkins, Reef by Steele, and I believe Algae Barn as well all sell copepods!
 
Look around at lfs, most stock pods. Maybe get a batch of macro, from lfs it's like a box of chocolates, you don't know what you gonna get... but be cautious cause it could be good or bad...
 
Reef Plantation, Dinkins Gardens, Reef By Steele, Reef Legends and AlgaeBarn are all well known sellers that are on R2R!
 
A couple of months ago, I came across a company selling an impressive mix of copepods in a large quantity. Unfortunately, I did not bookmark it and I cannot remember who it was and my searches do not bring it up. Does anyone know of a company selling something like this?
Reef Nutrition
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new