Storm Clown Trio FS - $250

fridmani

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
862
Reaction score
101
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have a trio of Storm clowns that have been together for almost 8 months. They are 2" each in size. I'm located near Pasadena and can ship at buyers expense.

Storm Clowns.jpg
 
Im a bit to far away (UK!) but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new