Story time [emoji4]

Callahan88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my tank is about 9 months old as of last week, and I decided it was time to get a RBA. Now I wanted to wait till my tank was a little older but there is a frag swap this weekend and my LFS and there is a really good chance of me getting some really nice SPS corals. So last weekend I got rose(my RBA) with the hopes that she would pick a spot that makes her happy and wouldn’t bother any other corals. So first problem was she didn’t want to come out of the bag and had attached herself to it [emoji854], so I had to fold the bag inside out and let it sit in my tank so she would detach herself. She then vanished for two days before I could actually see her. This was her 2 days after getting home and the other is her today. My only hopes with this post is to make other reefs laugh and learn that sometimes the best place you thought something should go it doesn’t always go. Happy Friday everyone!!
IMG_0426.JPG
IMG_0442.JPG

Duraticate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya i am very lucky with my rbta. It found the shelf rock i have and decided it was home. I can move the shelf pretty muxh anywhere in the tank except directly on the sandbed. I moved the shelf one rime onto the sandbed and it split on me. Thank you for sharing

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back