Strange occurrences

Bobbiejoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two snow storm clowns and two saddle backs that I’ve had about a year. All have grown except one of the snow storms and it’s the same size it was when I put it in a year ago. All have coexisted very well. Yesterday I noticed the larger snow storm darting toward the smaller snow storm and every time it did one of the saddle backs interceded and ran it off. This morning my little snow was in a corner laying on the bottom. I put food in the tank to see if it would eat, which it did. When the bigger storm saw it out eating it darted toward it and the saddle back came to its rescue. Both saddlebacks then were covering it and they looked like they were kissing the little snow. They keep the big snow away but what is this kissing action, and why after all this time would the large snow try to establish dominance

OP
OP
Bobbiejoe

Bobbiejoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clown behavior is strange. Did the little guy make it?
Yes he did. I gave the large snow storm to a friend and vio-la! Problem solved. The little guy is back swimming in the middle of the tank and all is right With the world again. Thank you so much for asking

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 194 71.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back